"It seems strange to find a history section on the website of a company that born ... But our idea is to be around for a while, so we decided to create this section for the remembrance (or just for information for the curious minds out there ... and other information visit the page)".
- mid-'08. QGenomics Foundation in Barcelona, as a spin-off of the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) and Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), as a result of a successful research project, funded by Genoma España Foundation.
- early '09. Initiate activities, after closing the first round of funding.
- end of '10. We have tripled our staff ... more R&D and additional commercial capacitiy.
- mid-'11. Still growing with new members with skills that complement existing ones. We can now open ourselves to new areas of knowledge and continue to develop our portfolio of products and services.
- mid-'12. New website unveiled ... not bad after three years!!!